 Robotics / 21154
21153  |  21155
Subject:
Error in UBS plotter instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:03:19 GMT

I just got my Ultimate builders set last week and found that the plotter model
is way too cool.  I built it, but the sample program didn't work the way it was
supposed to.  I looked at the program and it had programming for sensor ports 1
and 2.  So I went back to the building instructions on the CD, and to my
surprise, found an error on step 58 of the final building instructions.  It
shows that the wire lead be attached to the sensor port 3 on the RCX, and it
should be connected to sensor port 1.  I made this simple change and, Voila,
worked like a charm.

Did anyone else have this problem?  Or is it a specific batch of the UBS
software that has this error?

-Ramy