 Robotics / 2113
  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

(...) I would be against a single, all-encompassing FAQ, since I would like to be able to access a single document that is the Mindstorms FAQ. I'm not against a database of questions from separate FAQs, however, or the sharing of questions between (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  RE: more Mindstorms FAQ - database driven

I have no problem putting together all of the data people are sending me into a single FAQ nor do I have a problem with putting it into a database. The only issue with putting it into a database is getting the hosting to run it on. I have a server (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

(...) That's what I meant, yes -- all-encompassing in terms of coverage across all FAQs for all LEGO-related newsgroups and/or mailing lists -- but with each actual FAQ (as posted after extraction from the master FAQ-base) having a unique and (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

Also sprach Kekoa Proudfoot: : Then again, this is my opinion, and since I do not plan to directly : contribute to the FAQ, maybe I should have no say in this. Opinions are welcome. The best place to post them is the newly-created lugnet.faq group. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

(...) I agree. However, a Master FAQ which references other specific FAQ would be really useful. (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

ok I haven't finished reading this thread so please forgive any duplication. I would be happy to help write the implementation (for free of course) of the FAQ's giving them a uniform appearance and making them highly searchable with or without using (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)