 Robotics / 21129
Re: Control RCX through internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:22:52 GMT

Hi,

I've been absent a while, but glad to be back :D

I am looking for a way to control my RCX through the Internet with a server
program that runs on Linux.
Can anyone give me some pointers on how to go about setting it up? I have a
serial IR-Tower.

Thank you!

Regards,
.::][])a ][}yte::.

In lugnet.robotics, Roger Glassey wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, David Jacquet wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for a simple solution (that could work under windows XP) to
control my RCX via internet (the best solution for me would be a web page) -
For exemple, controling the robot in my home while i'm at work.
Hi David,
Take a look at chapter 11 of "Core Lego Mindstorms programming" by Brian
Bagnall, if you are ready to learn Java.  It works  with Windows XP and  USB
port.
Have fun,
Roger Glassey