 Robotics / 20871
20870  |  20872
Subject:
Control RCX through internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:24:33 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking for a simple solution (that could work under windows XP) to
control my RCX via internet (the best solution for me would be a web page) -
For exemple, controling the robot in my home while i'm at work.
I found two tools :
- WebRCX (http://www.sckans.edu/~sireland/webcam/webrcx/)
- WebBrick (http://popbubble.com/Lego/WebBrick/)

Unfortunately, both are working with COM ports.
I've got the USB tower, so WebRCX and WebBrick can't work with
configuration.

As someone a solution ? (using a vitual com port, another tool that could
work...)

thanks,
david