 Robotics / 20951
  Re: gear pulley/release system

Awesome... Just curious, what do you think about a Two Motor Jump-O-Bot using an RCX and 4 Large Springs? Think that would work? Rich (...) (URL) (...) (URL) you Yahoo!? The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: gear pulley/release system

(...) Thank you very much! (...) I don't see any reason why not to try it ;-) Off the top of my head, I can tell you that an RCX loaded with batteries is fairly heavy - maybe you'll need more springs and to pay carfeul attention to balance. Also, I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)