 Robotics / 20944
Re: 8455 - new form factor for large piston and switches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:32:14 GMT

Kevin L. Clague's utterance expressed in news:HGnFFq.yoC@lugnet.com:

The new form factor switch is side by side with its predecessor.  It
is the same basic dimensions, but only requires pins to attach it to
technic beams.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/pneumatics-tutorial/p6140016.
jpg

The new switch is dark grey plastic instead of light grey.

well. the studs will be missed for my part - but then again...
in applications where rotation is needed they are definetely
better than the old ones - doesn't require as much space  :)

Enjoy!  I'm off to build the 8455!

grrr.. (envy envy envy)   But hey - the joy of expectation is
the best...  so I'll be so much more happy waiting a little
while for it to become available here - in the homeland of
LEGO's  :(

happy building!
--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |