 Robotics / 20943
Re: Switching Direction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:18:14 GMT

I tried to do this with a macro, but the compiler requires I use a constant and
not a variable. But as the test is done within the program I have to use a
variable.

So basically I'm looking for a replacement for OnFwd();

I stumbled on this one a few days ago... and ended up with a
if(variable)/OnFwd/else/OnRev construction :c(

Philo