 Robotics / 20929
    version of firmware —Richard Diaz
   Where can i see the version (1.5 or 2.0) of the firmware that is loaded into an RCX? thanks, Rich ___...___ Do you Yahoo!? SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        gear pulley/release system —Richard Diaz
   I have looked all over the forums and archives and still have not found quite what I am looking for. A cocking mechanisim for a cannon. I need a 1x16 beam (the 'bolt', held by rubber bands) to be pulled back and released down an 2x16 chamber pushing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)