 Robotics / 20670
    Re: The Jamocklaquat —Glenn Holmer
   (...) How do you say Jamo's name, i.e. what syllable is accented? I'd hate to offend him by saying his name wrong if we were to meet in a dark alley :) And is there some meaning to his cool name? What do his robot buddies call him? or is he really (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Jamocklaquat —Eric Sophie
   Hello, I planned to respond to all of these messages when I get the final photoshoot completed. (I'm working on that now) But I gotta just respond to this one quick and then I promise to come back to the other compliments. Jama has an unussual name. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)