 Robotics / 20670
  Re: The Jamocklaquat

(...) How do you say Jamo's name, i.e. what syllable is accented? I'd hate to offend him by saying his name wrong if we were to meet in a dark alley :) And is there some meaning to his cool name? What do his robot buddies call him? or is he really (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat

Hello, I planned to respond to all of these messages when I get the final photoshoot completed. (I'm working on that now) But I gotta just respond to this one quick and then I promise to come back to the other compliments. Jama has an unussual name. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)