 Robotics / 2064
  Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???]

In article <dbaum-3112982109230...ract.com>, Dave Baum <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) ROFL! (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???]

Now you tell me! I was putting together my *brand new* 8880 last night. It was a very expensive present to myself that arrived via Priority Mail that morning. I was doing a roll over test and had all of my LEGO set to 1999 to verify that the 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)