 Robotics / 20566
Re: ....powered caster.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:28:09 GMT

I once built your Rock Stupid Rover, I confirm that it as an incredible
capabilities/intelligence ratio ;o)

Philo
www.philohome.com

I built two a long time ago, one which I posted a webpage about:

http://ben.com/LEGO/rcx/rock-stupid.html

and one, which is my favorite robot ever, I never did write up.  However, I
took the photos TWO YEARS ago (sigh) so I will finally put them up:

http://ben.com/LEGO/rcx/one-wheel/