 Robotics / 20550
    Re: LDraw —Mike Fusion
    "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCz4pC.pMC@lugnet.com... (...) actually i believe that MLCAD uses LDRAW as the core of the user interface.... i actually have never tested to see if LDRAW or LEDIT ever actually (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LDraw —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) MLCad uses the parts library of the original LDraw/LEdit programs. When the site goes up again you'll be able to read something about the history of the LDraw set of tools. The programs Ldraw/LEdit do work, but there both MS-DOS programs. The (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LDraw —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Hi Mike, It is my understanding that MLCad uses the LDraw.org parts data base, but not LDraw or LEdit executable. I will test this when I get home. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: LDraw —Michael Lachmann
     In lugnet.robotics, Kevin L. Clague writes: <SNIP> (...) That is correct, MLCad just requires the parts from there, not the executeables themself. Michael (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: LDraw —Brass Tilde
   (...) Well, MLCad certainly does work. As others have pointed out, it apparently only uses the parts listings from LDraw/LEdit. Now however, I have another problem. The particular model I'm looking at apparently wasn't set up with the "0 Step" (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LDraw —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) In MLCad, you can click on the parts that you want to peel away, and make the invisible, by right clicking the mouse and using the visibility sub-menu. This throws nothing out, but makes it easy to see what you want to see. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)