 Robotics / 20542
    Robolab line follwing program help —Leroy Gorman
   I am an advisor to a middle school team participating in a robotics challenge. We are having trouble coming up with a speedier line following program. Right now we are using the program that pulses the motors every few hundredths of a second, after (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab line follwing program help —Jerry Kalpin
   Leroy, if you go to my website, (URL) and navigate to 'The LEGO Lugger' project, you will see a vehicle that could well be used for line-tracking. While I do use an 'extra component', a rotation sensor, I have included the software, in Robolab, with (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)