 Robotics / 2053
  Where can I find legOS & LDraw?

I am hearing about this legOS and don't know where to get a hold of it can anyone help? If so, youcan reach me at caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com By the way I've also been hearing a lot about LDraw, where can I get a hold of that puppy too? Any one, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Help on LDraw (Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?)

About LDraw: Is there someone in this list that doesn't bother to post or lead me a small introduction do LDraw and their tools? I'd like to build a 3D model of my bot and render it in 3D. Is that I downloaded LDraw and some other stuff but in no (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help on LDraw (Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?)

(...) I had exactly the same problem with Ldraw, in fact I have *yet* to figure out how Ldraw works! My solution was to use the DAT2DXF converter and take the Ldraw pieces into a 3D program I knew. The DXF file format is accepted by any recent (last (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help on LDraw

Laurentino Martins wrote (...) small introduction do LDraw and their tools? (...) Hi, There is a great beginners online tutorial for LDraw and LEdit by Bram Lambrecht at (URL) FAQ for LDraw is posted periodically in the Lugnet.cad newsgroup. Here is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help on LDraw (Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?)

John Bauman wrote in message ... (...) Yes, John Bauman made a stand-in parts for the RCX, and geared motor and published them in Lugnet.cad.dat. Official parts have not been made yet. LINC (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help on LDraw

(...) Great links. Thanks! :-) Now that I downloaded tons of software for 3D, a POV ray tracer, tutorials, etc I find out there isn't yet a DAT file for CyberMaster !!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS !!! :-( I'M FURIOUS!!! Laurentino Martins *<||:-) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Speaking of that, has anyone started work on the RCX or motors? I have, but I'm not very good.(a cybermaster model would be nice also, so I could see what it looks like). Laurentino Martins wrote in message <4.1.19990101191738....pac.pt>... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?

(...) Now available at: (URL) this is still a very *draft* document, and will change! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)