 Robotics / 20468
    Re: Just a little info...... —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Thats too bad. I suppose we could blame it on Steve Hassenplug :) All of that media coverage with the Legway can only increase demand :) But seriously, its too bad things became overwhelming. (...) I might also add that the economics of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Just a little info...... —John Barnes
     (...) I can assure you Rob, and everyone else who helped in "evaluating" new sensor designs, the few pieces involved pale in comparision to the quantity of product being ordered, built and shipped. JB (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Just a little info...... —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) I too have been helped by John Barnes on several occasions: Once when he helped me find LEGO rotary switches, and once, a couple of months ago when he sent me, without charge, two sensors to help with my latest project. They are the same ones (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)