 Robotics / 20462
Re: Lego parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:04:18 GMT

Is that different than a USB IR tower for 2.0?

Mark

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Alberto [iso-8859-1] Simões/EPL wrote:

Hi.
Anybody knows where can I find a USB IR-tower for the Invention System 1.5?

Thanks
Alberto
--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."

Mark
(NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBERS)
Mark Harrison Near markn@scoca-k12.org
LAN Manager