 Robotics / 20448
    Re: looking for ideas of what to do with my RIS 2.0... —Jerry Kalpin
   Jonathan, you have 'discovered' what all of us discovered, at one time or another: The Robotics System is by and large without instruction. It's not a kit with directions ...yes, there are a few examples to get you started, but mostly you're on your (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: looking for ideas of what to do with my RIS 2.0... —Niall McCaffrey
   One thing I like to do when I can't think up anything really interesting, is to check out the technic manuals on (URL) course, there isnt anything original in building stuff from instructions, but I find it a good place to start. You get lots of new (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)