 Robotics / 20178
20177  |  20179
Subject:
Rechargeable Battery question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:53:23 GMT

    Does anyone have any information about the rechargeable battery pacs
used in certain electric tooth brushes?  They recharge in a cradle,
without any kind of metal contact.  Does anyone know how these work,
where to get parts, or have plans for building your own?   I'd like to
build a robot that can recharge itself just by parking in a "home"
position.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks

--
Dan Novy
Technical Supervisor