 Robotics / 20138
    RE: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? —Rob Limbaugh
   In case nobody has noticed, the marketing for Mindstorms on the Education front has increased/improved, despite the decrease in the Consumer arena. Take a look at some of the latest Pitsco catalogs. The RCX and necessary electrical elements will (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? —David Koudys
   (...) I would have to flip the other way--I got my nephew a Spybot for Christmas and he hasn't put it down yet. His parents have a game platform which he used to play on, but since Christmas, not so much. I think that the robot thing isn't a fad, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)