 Robotics / 20067
    Inverted Pendulum —Bodo Bauer
   Hi, I just stumbled over this site (URL) thought that may be nice pet project for myself to work on. To build and program a robot balancing an inverted pendulum. First single, then double... :) Looking at the videos there is seems the bot needs (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Inverted Pendulum —David Schilling
   (...) It's been a while since I last was there, took me a while to find again and the site has signs of having been abandoned, but (URL) had some on-line competitions a year or two ago, one of which was an inverted pendulum. See (URL) for details on (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)