 Robotics / 20016
  Re: I2C device for the RCX

Steve, Very good suggestions! (...) Bastiaan v.Kesteren, I second Steve's recommendation, using loops for timing between command segments. You will not get very far using BrickOS msleep because of the 1ms minimum timing. Also, you may find the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

Steve is absolutely right and what he said is exactly what I'd recommend. When writing for loops, you can do the same test as Steve suggested: running the loop x 1000 times and then beep. Divide the stopwatch time by 1000 and you have the timing of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)