 Robotics / 2001
  Re: legOS - Does it work for you?

I too have a similar problem. Using cygwin-b20 on a win98 machine to build the light-sensor demo under legOS 0.1.4 I downloaded the cross compiler from (URL) ( Gavin Smyth posted this address a few days ago.) With the light-sensor demo, the 12th (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS - Does it work for you?

(...) If you change the BUTTON_RUN to BUTTON_PROGRAM in the speeds function it will work properly. Although there seems to be very little difference between a speed of 1 and a speed of 7. -rick (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)