 Robotics / 19931
  Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor

This is beautiful! I, too, have been inspired by the cars driving around Legoland (though in California and Denmark) but my solution has been to use the light sensor on a visible track. It occures to me that it would be very easy to adapt your (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor

(...) Actually the first vehicle I used to test this sensor is a rack-and-pinion steered car, see a short video (Divx3) here: (URL) This is what I did with my SteerBot as well as (...) Documentation is also why I used a standard roverbot to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor

(...) Hi Gus, This is a very impressive project. Thanks for sharing the information. I tested your program with a similar bot just to see your program in action. It performed flawlessly. Bob Fay (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)