 Robotics / 19869
Re: half price ultimate accessory set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:55:01 GMT

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Ian Smith <ian@achrn.demon.co.uk> wrote some
stuff which, due to a configuration change on my server, didn't escape
to teh wide world.  Therefore, I'm re-posting it.  Apologies if it
does escape in future and there end up being two...

Bentalls in the Bentalls Centre, Kingston-on-Thames (UK) has Ultimate
Accessory Set for half price (about 22 quid), if anyone is interested.
They have quite a few.  For some reason, although they are on a 'sale'
shelf, the boxes themselves are marked full price, and if scanned
through teh tills come up full price.  If you then say "oh, I was told
they are half price", half price they are!

Various other lego at 30% to 50% off too - Exploration Mars at about
34gbp and some bionicle (notably Manas and Muaka/Kane-ra) and a few
small 'Life on Mars' sets half price.

The adjacent John Lewis, fyi, has some lego in teh sale, but nothing
dramatic and nothing more than 30% off

regards,   Ian SMith
--
  |\ /|      no .sig