 Robotics / 19850
Re: compass sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:35:15 GMT

Hi Steve,

thanks for your reply. Yes I know about the hightechnicstuff sensor. I
am just a little worried about the 5° tolerance since I want to use it
for navigation. But I have never worked with compass sensors in that way
before and thus I also don't know how much influence you have to the
sensor reading by the environment (metal and so on) anyway. Do you know
how many degrees you have tolerance in general from the environment?

greetings,
Raphael