 Robotics / 19843
Re: Problems with the linux version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 10:00:22 GMT

Hi Raphael, hi Reto,

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Raphael Langerhorst) writes:

I just set it up two weeks ago, here is what I did (in general
description):

How to set up leJOS in Linux and use the USB Mindstorms Legotower:

* get current CVS version because leJOS 2.0 does not support the USB
Tower in Linux. Look at google for the sourceforge site, there is a
description how to get the cvs tree.

Lejos 2.1.0 has been released in the meantime,
it should support all this.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>