 Robotics / 19830
Re: Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:01:21 GMT

Roy Nelson wrote:

Pros of Robotics

Robots are "Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!"
                            (Douglas Adams - H2G2)

Cons of Robotics

It's all OK until their eyes glow red - then they insist on
taking over the world and it all ends in tears.

   :-)
HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net