 Robotics / 1983
Re: Slope Parameter in SetSensorMode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:21:01 GMT

Your the first person to tell me that.  To my knowledge all of the pages are
in Arial bold.  That would be some work to fix.    If sans-serif is a font I
don't have it.  I make up the pages with Word and I think Bill Gates wan't
me to use Microsoft fonts.  I wonder if anybody has an easy solution to
this?  Please don't turn this into a I hate Microsoft thread.
Mike G.

Most probably they are in "MS Sans Serif".
You you happen not to have this font, Windows 95 dynamically try to figure a good substitute for it like "Helvetica" or something you own.

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]