 Robotics / 19768
  Re: Shufflebot Concept

(...) Well, if you can do one, how about if you put two of these right next to each other? I'm sure you'd want one to be a mirror of the other, to put them closer together... I don't know if three would work as well. Maybe you could have one that's (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Shufflebot Concept

The problem with that is you'd have to put the mechanisms together by putting axles over the first setup, which begins looking ugly. This is how I achieved the first walking part: 1. Geared down motor going to two output axles. 2. Put two pulleys on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)