 Robotics / 19767
    Shufflebot Concept —Joshua Entz
   Is there any way to make a shuffling (stompbot) drive where three shufflers are used on each side. When one goes up, the other two go down, and when those two go up the other one goes down. This is used to provide locomotion. The best example of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Shufflebot Concept —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Well, if you can do one, how about if you put two of these right next to each other? I'm sure you'd want one to be a mirror of the other, to put them closer together... I don't know if three would work as well. Maybe you could have one that's (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Shufflebot Concept —Joshua Entz
   The problem with that is you'd have to put the mechanisms together by putting axles over the first setup, which begins looking ugly. This is how I achieved the first walking part: 1. Geared down motor going to two output axles. 2. Put two pulleys on (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)