 Robotics / 19719
    Re: RCX Tank Base —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Depends on who you are, a 100% LEGO solution is better IMHO. Of course glue or cross stitching falls out of the purists world. I once made some heavy duty treads from halvbeams and cross axles but found it difficult to get enough traction from (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Tank Base —Roy Nelson
   I'm enough of a purist that I wouldn't ust non-lego treads, atleast I wouldn't go searching / buying a set. I am considering using a low temp glue gun to hold the 1x4 plates on. I did use a thin elastic cording on the inside of the conveyor links to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)