 Robotics / 19639
Re: Newbie has an idea - Nascar style racing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andy Miller writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug writes:
Acroname has a line following mat, which I believe is made of the same
material.  It costs $65. (US)  I didn't see the dimensions.

http://www.acroname.com/robotics/parts/R90-MAT-1.html

Ouch! That's more than I am willing to pay, plus I could not take advantage
of the 4'x8' table I already have. I'm thinking this would be a great
off-season (off the First Lego League season) activity for my FLL team and
perhaps other nearby. I've sent an email to someone at FIRST to see if they
have a contact at 3M that I can talk to.

Yes, I think our team would enjoy that, also.  And I would like to use the
same table.  Please tell me what you find out

Steve