 Robotics / 19534
    First LEGO League competition in Cincinnati Ohio —Jeff Findley
   I just got back from the First LEGO League competition in Cincinnati Ohio. I got a sweet volunteer job there. I got to be the helper for one half of the practice table. The table is divided in half and each team gets one half. I got to time them (5 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: First LEGO League competition in Cincinnati Ohio —Jack Gregory
   As a head referee for 3 of these contests this year, and many in the past, I have to second Jeff's recommendation to volunteer for these. You can find them on www.legoleague.org . Better yet, form a team and be a coach for next year. Believe me, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)