 Robotics / 19523
    Re: Motor speed —Brass Tilde
   (...) I figgered that was the case. <sigh> (...) At the moment, it doesn't interfere with anything, as I am just starting to build things and am just now building the roverbot and going through the various "challenges". I'll keep those in mind (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Motor speed —James Casey
     (...) Trying to adjust the power settings probably won't work - not only do the motors vary slightly, but also their performance varies with the battery life. But with Mindstorms there are usually several different ways of overcoming any particular (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Motor speed —Juergen Stuber
     (...) may "drift" slowly. But you can block it with the clutch gear, then it needs real some motor force to turn. Jürgen (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Motor speed —Steve Baker
   (...) Even if it wasn't the case, robots don't drive straight because of small differences in how you build one side of the robot compared to the other (eg the collars might be squeezed more tightly onto a beam on one motor than on the other)...also (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)