 Robotics / 19515
19514  |  19516
Subject:
BrickOS - RCX has problems turning ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:07:50 GMT

Hi,

I have two RCX's (from v1.5 kits) bought about a year apart. The newer one
has no problems with BrickOS, the older one will only work using the slow
transfer speed and does not turn on easily after the BrickOS firmware is
loaded onto it. Usually I have to push the on button several times before
BrickOS successfully starts up. (I tried fresh batteries, and got the same
behavior.) With the normal lego RCX firmware it starts up with just one
push of the on button.

Any ideas?