 Robotics / 19477
  Legway <-> Segway ??

Can anybody make it clear for me; what came first? The Legway or the Segway ? For those who don't know what I'm talking about: Legway -> (URL) -> (URL) looks funny. The Segway is too expensive for me, at this time... Legway looks more like something (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  BrickOS - RCX has problems turning ON

Hi, I have two RCX's (from v1.5 kits) bought about a year apart. The newer one has no problems with BrickOS, the older one will only work using the slow transfer speed and does not turn on easily after the BrickOS firmware is loaded onto it. Usually (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legway <-> Segway ??

(...) It seems pretty clear to me that the Segway came first. For one thing, if the Legway had come first, it wouldn't have been named the Legway -- it would have been named the LEGO Balancing Robot or some such. Clearly the point of this model (and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legway <-> Segway ??

(...) I doubt that would have really been the name, but, I also doubt it would have been Legway... :) I suspect it would have been something like "Stand around", seeing as when the bot is working it's best, it just stands there. (...) The wheels in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)