 Robotics / 19461
19460  |  19462
Subject:
Orthoglide Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:56:11 GMT

I received a link to an Orthoglide site. There is a movie of the Orthoglide
machine mockup in action. Very impressive. I wish my Lego version had worked
so well. The QuickTime movie is 23Meg. Here is the link.
http://www.irccyn.ec-nantes.fr/~chablat/
Much of the information is in French, but the movie is English.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/