 Robotics / 1946
    Light Sensor & CyberMaster —Laurentino Martins
   I have a CyberMaster and I would like to know your opinion if it's worth purchasing a light sensor, even knowing I will never be able to use it in active mode. Is it sensible enough to read ambient light? How sensitive? If I add a small lamp/LED on (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Light Sensor & CyberMaster —Michael Gasperi
   First off I don't have a CyberMaster. From what I understand it is like the RCX in raw mode. I would not think the LEGO Light sensor would be worth the bother. I don't really know why it produces anything with the voltages it sees from a (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)