 Robotics / 19304
Re: Another update for WIRRL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:08:50 GMT

I'm watching your postings with some interest as I'm also very interested in
implementing are wireless RF<->IR interface for the RCX, and have been eyeing
the Linx transmitter/receivers too. One question - could some of the
transmit/receive switching be simplified by having the transmitter and receiver
operate at different RF frequencies? In other words, have the RF-to-IR reveiver
and IR-to-RF transmitter be entirely separate circuits?

You might also be interested in
http://www.connectionlab.com/elmo/
which has a RF transceiver, albeit for the Handyboard with a direct TTL
interface (hence no IR conversion)

- Gareth