 Robotics / 19293
    new icon in RCX LCD readout —Laura O'Grady
   Yesterday I took the batteries out of my RCX to replace them with some rechargeables. After doing this I noticed a new icon on the LCD readout. On the right hand side, about midway down there is now is a pie shaped one quarter of a circle (two (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: new icon in RCX LCD readout —Mike Thorn
     (...) I have no idea how that would come to be blinking, but normally it's the datalog icon. It means something is in the datalog, usually (I say that because I don't know why it would blink after a battery swipe). I don't know how you would erase (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: new icon in RCX LCD readout —Laura O'Grady
   Mike, Rob Limbaugh emailed me with this suggestion and I thought it was likely as I was fiddling around with the datalog button in BricxCC right before I changed the batteries. I am not a Robolab user but in fact use NQC. I have just used the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)