 Robotics / 19293
19292  |  19294
Subject:
new icon in RCX LCD readout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:35:56 GMT

Yesterday I took the batteries out of my RCX to replace them with some
rechargeables.  After doing this I noticed a new icon on the LCD
readout.  On the right hand side, about midway down there is now is a pie
shaped one quarter of a circle (two straight lines and one curved line
joining the ends of the two straight lines, filled in solid) blinking.

Everything appears to work fine. I did not have to re-install the firmware
and all the saved programs worked. I looked in the first part of the
constructopedia from RIS 2.0 and there was no reference to this icon.  I
also looked around online but could find no interpretation.  Does anyone
know what it is?  Thanks.

Laura