 Robotics / 19190
Re: LegWay (Re: R: WS3D RCX Challenge #5 Results)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:39:19 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message

Here's a glimps of what it looks like:
http://www.geocities.com/stevehassenplug/LegWay.html

I'll make a post in a couple days when I get some good pics and video up.

This is really awesome, Steve - it's something I tried to do a few months
ago, and I'm really anxious to see a video of it!  Espically the line
tracking, that's remarkable!

    Iain