 Robotics / 19189
Re: WS3D RCX Challenge #5 Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Schilling writes:
In lugnet.robotics, David Schilling writes:
Yesterday was the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge #5.
In any case, way to go, everyone that entered!

I should also have added a thank you to Ray for holding this competition,
and the other sponsors for the venue, and prizes, etc. We appreciate all the
work that goes into putting something like this on. Thanks!

This is where you shamelessly plug the sponsors.

Like Digilennium, who gave Ray an RIS and a set of Spybots to give out as
prizes -  http://www.digilennium.com/

And the Pacific Science Center who help make it TOTALLY FREE for all
competitors -  http://www.pacsci.org/

And Ray for running the whole thing - http://www.workshop3d.com/rcx/

And people like David, who run robots sent to the contest by people like me
(who are a thousand miles away).

Thanks Everyone
Steve