 Robotics / 19110
    Re: Following the Line Follower —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Actually, I've entered the last couple events, but I have not yet made the 2000 mile trip to Seattle! (I'm sure it's farther from Singapore) Last time, I boxed up a couple LEGO robots and shipped them out there. The time before, I just sent a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Following the Line Follower —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Hi Steve, I tried your suggestion to improve on the single-sensor line follower. Well, actually I just used the left light sensor on my 2-sensor bot and a standard single-sensor line following program. Like you said, the bot is now able to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)