 Robotics / 19105
19104  |  19106
Subject:
WebCam & Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:10:28 GMT

Hi!

Unfortunately I haven't yet been successful in installing the right kind of
driver to use my Logitec Quickcam Express (little ball, the old type) or my
Lego cam under Red Hat Linux 7.1 (up2date ;) ).
I have tried both the Quickcam-tt-09-09-2002 and the Quickcam-vc-1.0.5 drivers.

P.S.: ask me any questions when necessary for solving this issue.

Grtz.,
Remko