 Robotics / 19075
    Re: Some questions that relate to an idea I am thinking about —Mario Ferrari
   (...) I have built a robot based on this architecture. I used it to attend a contest where the robots had to cover a distance, touch a wall, rotate and come back as precisely as possible to the starting point. I don't have a page on my site for this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Some questions that relate to an idea I am thinking about —Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
   (...) terrain, but it seems like the perfect solution for certain situations. (...) Chris - Xenon (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)