 Robotics / 19042
  Re: Voltage Sensor

Hello Tom, (...) Yes. You need a low impedance output driving 0..5V into the RCX, thus overriding its internal pullup. (...) Actually, I should have written "resolution" instead of "accuracy". The 10..15V range spans 5V with 256 steps, giving you a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Voltage Sensor

Hello again, if you have difficulties making sense out of my previous posting, try viewing it with a fixed-width font. Otherwise all fomulas will ook scrambled. In the Web interface, "view raw message" is likely to work for that purpose, but of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Voltage Sensor

(...) Wow, thanks Horst. Your last email had 'weekend project' written all over it. Everything was quite straight forward (including the equations) and extremely well presented. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and if I get stuck, no doubt you (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)