 Robotics / 1903
Re: Extra sensors available in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:23:44 GMT

To avoid hordes of us pestering Windsor folks on the 'phone, how about
anyone who has contaxcted them posting part numbers & prices?

In fact, if people email me with the details (ie, do the hard work!), I'm
willing to put up a page with the latest UK prices.

Gavin

Philip Russell wrote in message ...

<snip>

Very true but, the service packs they do have ( its a large walk in • cupboard at
one end) and if you know the numbers of the parts then they have them! I of
course didn't have the numbers, but the staff were very helpful and did • find an
angle sensor for me.

Philip