 Robotics / 1883
Re: Extra sensors available in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:02:09 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com writes:
On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 23:34:35 GMT, you wrote:

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Richard Dewsbery) writes:
Try these people - they're primarily educational suppliers but they = • will
sell to private individuals.

Curriculum Warehouse,
tel 01732-773311
Unit 11, Tannery Rd,
Tunbridge
Kent
TN9 1RF

Rotation sensors are 20.80, touch sensors 13.25.  At present, they only
take cheques, but they hope to take Visa in the New Year.

Richard

Legoland Windsor is still cheaper, and if you know the number of the = • part you=20
can mail order

Philip Russell

Legoland Windsor, pah.  I went up in mid november, they hadn't a clue.
Didn't know when (or even if) sensors would be available.  Mind you
they hadn't even heard of service packs.

Brian Weeks

Very true but, the service packs they do have ( its a large walk in cupboard at
one end) and if you know the numbers of the parts then they have them! I of
course didn't have the numbers, but the staff were very helpful and did find an
angle sensor for me.

Philip